Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Made It!

Hey there everyone!

I am linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for 


This is my first project that I have done for the upcoming school year. Which starts in 25 days! I can't believe it!

I have been working on re-purposing my stool that I use at my podium.
I started by sanding down my stool. I picked my favorite color of spray paint and when to town on the legs. I then got some fabric and foam from Hobby Lobby and stapled everything together. I love how it turned out!


This now matches my rocking chair and pillow! So excited to see it in my classroom. 


6 comments:

  1. I love the color you chose! I keep planning to re-purpose a rocking chair for my classroom. Very cute!
    Kim
    iTeachSTEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stool! Makes me want to make one for my room too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stool and that color! I have been thinking of buying a stool to re-purpose and your stool makes me really want to do it now :)

    fantasticallyfourthgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stool is just too adorable. You did a fantastic job!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute and I bet it is more comfy!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete