Friday, July 3, 2015

Currently...July


I am linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's CURRENTLY!


Wow, has it been awhile since I have posted a currently. The only time I have to blog or do anything computer related, is when my 2 year old is sleeping! He loves ALL things electronic so we have to keep things (like this computer) locked up! I guess he will be my little techy when he grows up!

This summer has finally started for me because I am currently working towards my masters (yay!). I had class all throughout June, so July is the real start of my summer vacation! 

To get you up to date:
 I moved down to 3rd grade this year (and LOVED it), 
I coached volleyball, 
I got hired as co cheer coach, 
I resigned as volleyball coach (bc of cheer),
My son turned 2!

I really feel like I am in my element teaching 3rd grade. Although, this year I felt like a first year teacher ALL over again, ugh! Hopefully this year will go much smoother (fingers crossed!).

Have a great 4th of July!!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the beginning of your summer and good luck on your masters! :)

    http://t11w.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on working during naps. My littles make it impossible to work any other time, too. I don't know how some of these mamas get so much done with little kids around.
    I agree with you on the awesomeness of third grade. I'm moving down to 2nd this year, and as I am so excited, I know I'll miss third graders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't update my blog near enough either...but I don't really have an excuse for it, I'm just a slacker.

    Also, 3rd is my FAVORITE grade!
    Ryan
    The Disneyfied Teacher

    ReplyDelete