Sunday, July 26, 2015

Assess Me!


Tonight I am linking up with The Tattooed Teacher with her Assess me Linky Party! How fun! 

Now, let me explain some of my answers!
1. I do talk to myself, mostly in my head though and not out loud (I'm introverted like that!)
2. I am not superstitious, at least not that I am aware of!
3. I crack my knuckles more than I think I do probably.
4. I am ALWAYS hungry, just ask the hubs!
5. TV is almost always on. I just need some background noise, even if I am not watching it (like right now)!
6. I got my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 16 *all 4*
7. I did shower! YAY (didn't wash the hair though)
8. I went to Disney when I was 5, so I don't remember much.
9. I have glasses, but I don't ever wear them. Contacts for this girl!
10. I have never moved out of Illinois (although, I wish I would most days!)

Have a great night or day!





2 comments:

  1. I love that we are both "adventures" and crack our knuckles. :)
    Mrs.B's Classroom Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved out of my home state, and I wish I wouldn't have. lol
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete