Monday, August 20, 2012

Well....I SURVIVED!!



Well everyone...

I survived my first day of teaching! Woo Hoo! Granted it was only 1 1/2 hours long! But hey, I still did it!

Here are a few pictures of my classroom!

 

Front of my door (Thank you Pinterest!)




Inside of my door: Twitter Exit Slip Door (again, Thank you Pinterest!)

 Student lockers

 Old nasty filing cabinet that I updated!

 Homework turn in and Mailboxes

 My pretty tissue paper flowers

 Boggle!!

The "Reading Dugout"


That's all I have time for right now! Can't wait for tomorrow...my first FULL day of teaching!



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I really like how you added some display space to the side of your filing cabinet. That's always been dead space for me. Cool!

    Corrina
    Mrs. Allen’s 5th Grade Files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I literally just got that filing cabinet today (and I'm pretty sure its from the 60's!) and HAD to decorate it before tomorrow! It was such and eyesore!

      Delete
  2. Your room looks AMZING!! I love the filing cabinet make over :) I am DYING to get into my room....Hurry up construction!!
    ☼ Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks great, and I love what you did with the filing cabinet!

    my classroom is my runway

    ReplyDelete