Friday, June 1, 2012

Fingers Crossed!


Well, today is the deadline for applications for the job I applied for. I'm assuming that if I do get an interview that I won't hear anything until next week. Depending on the Superintendents, some of them call before the deadline and some of them wait until after the deadline to call about interviews. I am just praying right now that I do get an interview. Oh it would make me so happy! I have been a teacher's aide for 2 years now, at 2 different schools. I am beyond ready to be a teacher. I know it is all in God's hands right now. But I really hope His plan for me is to get a teaching job for this school year! The position that I applied for is teaching 6th grade. And they required you to have at least 3 endorsements. Well, I have 4 so I should be good there. My current employer also wrote me an awesome letter of recommendation. Gosh, this is all I can think about right now! I need to go do something and get my mind off of this!


Any way, this summer I have been able to stay pretty busy. For those of you who don't know, I started my Mary Kay business back in January. It has been quite the adventure. But I am so loving it! If you are looking for some extra income please contact me and I will let you know more about it without pressuring you! { mcrouse88@gmail.com } I went into the Mary Kay business knowing nothing about it! I hadn't even used Mary Kay products before. Now, its all I use and I wouldn't use anything else! I love having parties and helping women look and feel their best! Mary Kay also supports cancer research and helps to end the epidemic of violence against women. It is such a great company and I am so glad that I became apart of it! It would be so great to have you on my team! Please let me know if you are interested in making some extra money or making yourself a new career!

Happy Summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment