Thursday, June 28, 2012

better late than never!

So, I know June is almost over, almost! {trying not to rush my summer!} But thanks to Kim over at Finding JOY in 6th Grade, she reminded me that I needed to post mine {because she just posted hers ;) }! So here is goes, my currently for June!


I wish I was in Australia - I have always wanted to go there! Maybe someday I will actually get to go!

I have went...NO WHERE...yet! I will be going to Myrtle Beach and Panama City Beach very soon! I can't wait!!

I want to go to a beach - any beach! I really don't care! As long as it has sand, is warm, and there is water I will be just fine! I could so live on the beach! But instead, I live in the mid-west. Where the only beaches are around muddy lakes...oh Joy! ha!

Thank you to Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade! Love the "currently's" :)


Happy Summer!!


3 comments:

  1. YAY for sixth grade is right!
    How could everyone not know it's the BEST?!

    Let's see if we can get in the first 100 instead of the last 100 for the July Currently!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! We will definitely not wait till the last week of July to do our currently! Haha!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Just found you through Farley's site and I'm your newest follower! I'm always so excited to see more Middle School teachers blogging! :)

    Lauren
    Life In Middle School

    ReplyDelete