Tuesday, May 8, 2012

and the countdown begins...

8 days left...but who's counting, right?!

Wow, I can't believe that it is almost summer! And I have no idea what I am going to do this summer! In the past I have either worked at the city pool or I have worked at the local gym. I am at neither of those places this year. I have had some inquires about babysitting, but nothing set in stone yet! Hey, I wouldn't mind just staying home and getting things down around the house!

I will be taking a few trips this July. I will be vacationing with my husband and a couple friend of ours to Myrtle Beach (I have never been there before, I am so excited!). I think I also might go as a sponsor with our church youth group to PCB! WooHoo Sounds fun right?

What are your summer plans looking like?


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your first year w/o too many scars!

    ReplyDelete