Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My First Blog Post!


Hello! This is my first blog post ever! I am getting ready to start my first year teaching and I am beyond excited! I graduated last may and started subbing. In November I was asked to be an RtI and title 1 aide. That position helped me to get my current position as the new 1st and 2nd grade teacher. I student taught in 1st grade so I am very familiar with this grade level.

As you can see I have posted a picture of children playing baseball and my blog site is called Mrs.Crouse's all-stars. My theme this year is going to be baseball themed. I can't wait to share all of my ideas.

Stay posted for pictures of my classroom!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging World... is addictive but a whole lot of fun!!! Congrats on the new job! You are going to love it. I taught 1st Grade for 4 years and I am looping to 2nd grade with my kids. :) I'm very excited. Have fun! Enjoy your summer!
    Debi
    Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders
    http://just4teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you to be teaching in a dual classroom your first year! I've never done that myself but my children have been in dual classrooms (2nd/3rd and 4th/5th) and they both loved their experiences!
    I'm excited to follow your blog as we can grow together, I just started mine too! I'm new to first this year, just leaving 5th grade, Yikes!
    http://mrslangleysclass.blogspot.com/
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! I did a little blogging last year when I taught 1st grade but this summer I've decided to really get into since I;m teahing second. Would love for you to follow my blog at mysecondgradejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete